If you are seeking an employment lawyer, termination lawyer, dismissal lawyer, or severance lawyer whether you are a business, employer, individual, employee, contractor dependent contractor , independent contractor, officer, director or agent we advise and represent on upon employment law matters in both the civil litigation and non-litigation context.
As an Edmonton law firm with a diverse range of clients, our legal services and experience includes the following [please contact us to see how we can be of assistance to you]:
- Advising upon, assisting and representing clients in dealing with employment and human resource matters including termination of employment, wrongful dismissal, constructive dismissal, severance, working notice, disciplinary matters, and related employment, dependent contractor and independent contractor matters;
- Advising upon and assisting with business activities that impact upon the increase or decrease of the workforce and changing the compensation of employees;
- Negotiating, drafting, assisting in carrying out and in dispute resolution for a wide variety of business, commercial and corporate agreements and contracts including:
- Employment agreements for employers and employees;
- Non-Disclosure and confidentiality agreements;
- Agreements respecting restrictive covenants [non-competition and non-solicitation].